Stars in their cars

trigger

Has anybody else been watching this over on the Travel channel with Paddy Mcguinness?. It's pretty good i think and features some fairly mediocre cars, it's currently got Goldie cruising about in a rusty Toyota Corolla!

6741db380c9396f3387301e7e3a044cf.jpg

How weird!!  I spotted that Corolla in Southend a couple of years ago.  I thought the car and registration looked familiar.

15371977397_340b17d41e_c.jpg1986 Toyota Corolla by steve wilson, on Flickr

The most amazing thing I've gleaned from that programme is how sensible a driver Sean Ryder is.

It's obviously had virtually zero budget, but not bad if you accept it for what it is.

Also, has anyone else noticed that the plaque on the trophies Paddy gives to the celebs at the end is blurred out for some reason? I wonder if there was a last-minute title change or something, and the plaques were made up with the original one on them?

I've watched all these so far and have enjoyed them, even the one with John Prescott! The one with Goldie round the West Midlands in the Corolla was really funny and interesting getting to hear about where he started out from etc.

I like Paddy McGuinness. Don't understand why people are slagging him off for. Least he isn't going round smashing up 'bangers' as they like to call older cars because it's classed as entertainment like Clarkson and that d*ck Hammond did / do.

But then there real car enthusiast's aren't they?