It's Thursday night and that means..*FOR SALE LESS THAN £180*

Cavcraft

You know for ages I thought these where called the Atoz. I thought it was spanish for fanny magnet or something.  One day out of the blue it just clicked in my head A to Z. Ah AtoZ = A to Z.  Thick bastard.

Looks dreadful by the way well done. I once got out dragged by one of these in my SD1.

I thought they were called 'Atozz' too and I thought this was one but it's an Amica I think.

More or less the same thing I think, newer version of the Atoz, shares a lot of mechanicals etc  - maybe the roof bars I have from my ownership of said Atoz!

What is the skinny on this one? Might be interested if price is right, blah blah etc and so on :-D

MOT June I think next year. Supposedly had new pads but I reckon the discs are warped. They said it stalled at standstill when it was warm, but it didn't on the way home.

In what I think maybe some weird quirk of fate, I put the cassette in that was in the car and the first song was the one played at my mother-in-law's funeral.

In what I think maybe some weird quirk of fate, I put the cassette in that was in the car and the first song was the one played at my mother-in-law's funeral.

It was made to be. I reckon that's a sign that you need to get shot of the fleet, and the bikes, for you have found your soulmate in a Hyundai.

Before I make the next comment I probably need to know what you thought of your mother in law.

Smashing purchase by the way, I bet there were millions of people who wanted an aspirational vehicle like this.

Grim!  How does this compare to the Kenari?

The interior sort of 'feels' the same, but obv's this seems a bit less powerful. It still pulled ok, but a decent Italian tune-up will probably help, as will regular use. The lady is going to post me the second last MOT 'because I did actually spend £600 on it'