Mazda 6 For Sale

Marshall

Hi. Just thought I'd pop this up here for your perusal.

I have a 54 plate Mazda 6 2.0 TS for sale.

Its a basically good car with no known faults at present. Its had a new sill on one side and the other has been "attended to"

There's some rust just blebbing through in places on the arches but you'd really have to look to spot them.

Brakes have been sorted pretty recently and, all in all, its a totally reliable car.

There is some paintwork that has been done and a replacement rear door has been fitted (as you will be able to see from the photos) - slight colour mismatch.

Its totally reliable and has 12 months MOT.

How does £500 sound?

PM me if interested, or I'd be interested to see what people think its worth.

Thanks guys.

Oh................. Its located in Lancaster

post-4060-0-40407900-1476378197_thumb.jpeg

post-4060-0-63297100-1476378216_thumb.jpeg

post-4060-0-65066600-1476378240_thumb.jpeg

post-4060-0-77130400-1476378269_thumb.jpeg

post-4060-0-05196400-1476378290_thumb.jpeg

post-4060-0-41833200-1476378312_thumb.jpeg

post-4060-0-98944100-1476378335_thumb.jpeg

I´ve owned a 2007 Mazda 6 2.0 Estate a few years ago. The last model-year of the first generation. 

It´s been a great car, always absolutely reliable, nothing went wrong in the two years I´ve owned it. Loved it very much. 

As it was a viennese car, it spent most of it´s time in the dry and almost salt-free Vienna. So rust was very scarce too. 

Yes. Im aware that my photography is not the standard of Chris Jackson and that maybe the "roadmap of the future" should have been removed. However, I was genuinely offering this to anyone interested, or failing that, looking for pointers on the price because I genuinely dont have a clue how to price it.

Just over 10 years ago, my job entailed a lot of hire car rental.

Virtually drove everything that was going. Rover 75's, Primera's, Mundano's etc but the 6 was by far the best car I drove.

Loved it..

If it would have had the diesel engine out of the Primera it would have been perfect.

Amazed these are this cheap now.

So what with the rust thing then?  My 2002 Alfa is wearing its birthday metal ok  ....which says more about Mazda.

Anything with 12 months MOT and a futuristic map is worth £500.

This ^

If the Alfa detonates on the way home tonight I will be grabbing this 

If it doesn't, GLWTS

I've had my 07 reg estate for nearly 6 years now and it has been totally reliable with just regular servicing  and routine replacements (brake pads, battery, tyres, etc) It has no rust at all, but although i'm not OCD I do clean inside the wheel arches with a poundland loo brush :) I mainly bought it because a friend with one recommended it. He still has it, his is 03 reg with at least 150k trouble free miles, but it is going rusty in the usual places. At £500 this one is an absolute bargain and should be snapped up ASAP, the rust shouldn't be a big deal to sort out.

He totally got a good deal. Im happy with that though. Ive got a rather good deal on my next car so everyones happy.

What is it?

Its an 09 plate mondeo Diesel! I know, I know. Fingers crossed we dont get DPF issues etc. Its well serviced etc. I know that because it was my Dads and tbh its immaculate even with 100,000 on the clock.

I promise to provide some more "autoshitey" content soon (Thats my intention....Looking for something old and interesting as well now)

EDIT: Thats the Red Mondeo in the photos!

He totally got a good deal. Im happy with that though. Ive got a rather good deal on my next car so everyones happy.

What is it?

Its an 09 plate mondeo Diesel! I know, I know. Fingers crossed we dont get DPF issues etc. Its well serviced etc. I know that because it was my Dads and tbh its immaculate even with 100,000 on the clock.

I promise to provide some more "autoshitey" content soon (Thats my intention....Looking for something old and interesting as well now)

EDIT: Thats the Red Mondeo in the photos!

Great cars. Mine has 180k on it and aside from brakes and servicing, all it has needed was the DPF pipes replacing (ten minute DIY job).

Quite. A more intelligent question may be how, in the wondrous age known as 'post-millennium', how has a race of supposedly advanced beings who have identified and understood the aforementioned process described and come up with such marvellous creations like the selfie-stick* not been able to come up with permanent remedies to relatively simple issues such as rusty arches.

*own question may have been answered

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Because the only thing that has become more advanced in the wondrous age known as 'post-millennium', is maximising profit, so a selected few, who are way too rich already,

become a lot richer very, very quickly, while at the same time all others become poorer at a comparatively rapid rate.

Everything else, without a single exception, has become less advanced, to the degree of most things meanwhile having become barbarian.

Using cars as one example out of countless others, they have become useless, rusting shit heaps without a single redeeming feature, unless you count a bluetooth connection being advanced.