Furthest away car for sale.

Jim Bell

"Hello, I'm selling a Transit Van for over £500"

"Mate, you've posted a picture of the table at a Hungry Horse"

"Yeah. LOL"

"Seriously, can we have a picture of your van that you want over £500 for?"

"That's a lot of effort. I can lean backwards in my chair and just about see it so that'll do"

• 4 weeks later...

I see adverts like the ones in this thread (and all the other usual keyboard thumper rubbish) and wonder if there could be money made purely from the fact I have a decent camera and can put together a better sentence than these people. Ask say 5-10% of sale price and you get loads of high quality photographs and a well written description in return. Happens with high end exotic cars.

I see adverts like the ones in this thread (and all the other usual keyboard thumper rubbish) and wonder if there could be money made purely from the fact I have a decent camera and can put together a better sentence than these people. Ask say 5-10% of sale price and you get loads of high quality photographs and a well written description in return. Happens with high end exotic cars.

Isn't that what Auto Trader would do before the advent of digital cameras and the internet? You'd ask for a photo advert and someone would turn up and snap a photo for you to save you snapping a picture, paying to have it developed and posting it off.