Furthest away car for sale.

Jim Bell

That's a good one JM. 

I particularly like how the description says it is a "gorgeous" car, we'll have to take your word for it M8 because it's very hard to tell what it looks like from the centre 80x80 pixels of an unenlargable photo taken from a nearby loft.

Do these people actually want to sell or what?

That's a good one JM. 

I particularly like how the description says it is a "gorgeous" car, we'll have to take your word for it M8 because it's very hard to tell what it looks like from the centre 80x80 pixels of an unenlargable photo taken from a nearby loft.

Do these people actually want to sell or what?

Especially when the seller says" body has a bit of rust" it would be nice to see what you get for £3250 BIN

I got excited about this one, on a FB group as mondeo for sale.

Disappointingly, I think it's the one in the foreground, not the one across the road.

8290a6b4d64ea3a2b9387a0c4138b931.jpg

Aye, but you still can't bloody see the car in the foreground because it's covered in snow!

Especially when the seller says" body has a bit of rust" it would be nice to see what you get for £3250 BIN

I would generally expect someone who wants to cash in over three bags to get up in the morning and put in some fucking work and effort.

But since everybody down south expected me to to bring the wad to his bed just because he breathes in and out, I moved up north,

where people are less afraid of putting in a day's work.

Sadly the number of people here who think following the southern method of income creation pays off is on the increase, consequently

so is my kicking them in the arse, since I'm not going to let this happen without a fight.