Raffle for Taxi Pauls Rover 75 is on, for a good cause!

omegod

Payments flying in from some surprisingly posh sounding names :-D , really it's an impressive response and very heartwarming  , only 8 tickets left to pay for and we are go go go for Saturday !!!! 

Surely it's not going to be a straightforward win and pick up though is it ?? there needs to be extra roffle madness for what is going to be a very deserving end recipient, If I win the raffle then the Rover whore/autoshite bike 220 si is getting roffled and proceeds added to the pot 

4 tickets still to be paid for I think but haven't got time to work it out as I'm off the pub after a hard days graft, if either of the two plebs who didn't send the money by paypal gift win the car I'm keeping the spare wheel to teach them a lesson !!!!!  :-D   

Keep the car and spare wheel, give them the MOT.

It's on for tonight and i'll send the dogs in should the two members yet to cough up, messages sent to both! , one's looks to have tried to pay but it hasn't landed in my account so I'll give him the benefit .  Whats the score with non payers? resell the tickets prior or chase afterwards??? 

Seems Captain slow and flat4alfa still need to drop the payment but neither have been on today, sure both are good for it though,  flat4alfa has I think tried to pay but hasn't come through, If anyone could give them a nudge it'd be good.

Not naming and shaming but I really wouldn't want someone to miss out on this beautiful piece of British manufacturing at it's best !! I'll check back later and decide on resale