My most favouritest wheels in the world (ever)

Station

Just look how 'futuristic' these are!

post-3738-0-90376400-1475142541_thumb.jpg

I don't reckon there's many wheels that came on standard cars out there that look as funky as these. They have that concept car look to them, like the wheels they put on space age cars at car shows.

I bought these for £18 years ago and now having a proper clearout of stuff that I'm never going to use, but feel I'll at least miss them a bit as they look so mad.

post-3738-0-47998300-1475142681_thumb.jpg

post-3738-0-40787400-1475167841_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_3414.JPG

I don't reckon there's many wheels that came on standard cars out there that look as funky as these. They have that concept car look to them, like the wheels they put on space age cars at car shows.

I bought these for £18 years ago and now having a proper clearout of stuff that I'm never going to use, but feel I'll at least miss them a bit as they look so mad.

attachicon.gifIMG_3415.JPG

Wait, so do you still have them?

They'd look cool as fuck on a certain Honda Civic Aerodeck...

attachicon.gifIMG_3414.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_3415.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_3427.JPG

futureshite....

Deep dish land rover wheels for me

post-5582-0-48959300-1475177288_thumb.jpg

The 569203 and to a lesser extent the '204 look great with 9 inch tyres. Unfortunately a scene tax has been applied and they're hard to get. I once got one on eBay for £12 but they're north of 200 a piece now.

It's one of the reasons I had that ^ tacr1 shiplied up from London.

Not the kind of thing one can buy on ebay for £15, but I absolutely adore those :

attachicon.gifWobbly Web.jpg

I desperately want to put a set of the four stub wobbly webs on the Herald...

These are not my favourite but are propably the most odd set of wheels I've owned.

compo01.jpg

compo07.jpg

These Tru-spokes are probably my favourites though.

_MG_3678.jpg

I have a serious thing for Discovery 1 steelies. They are one of my favourite wheels of all time.

Land_rover_discovery_3-door_8.jpg

That looks exactly like a mate's pre-production V8 prototype I last saw being abused in off road trials around Aberdoom.

I had a white H plate Tdi with the same wheels n stripes.

Goodwood001.jpg

It didn't stay white though

106414.jpg

Somebody put a set of these on a Tercel a while ago and instantly created one of my favourite car/rim combos. Needs lowering obviously but how right does this look?

attachicon.giftercel001.jpg

Yes, that's where I got the idea from. It was on ebay in about 2012, but was first on Retro Rides:

http://retrorides.proboards.com/thread/107147/1984-toyota-tercel-gl

That car is lovely!

tercel004.jpg