Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

There used to be a 206 convertible local to me with the number plate 'LI54 ANL' which I read as either 'Lisa anal' or 'Lis 4 anal'. I hadn't seen it in years, and then yesterday I saw the plate again but on a C3 Picasso, but I was driving so couldn't take a pic. I'm making the assumption that it belongs to a Lisa with a more innocent mind than mine. I've always wanted to ask if they'd made the connection about the last part of the plate but I don't think there's any way of doing it without coming across as a sex offender.

On 10/1/2022 at 8:09 PM, Three Speed said:

Why this was in the fair city of Cambridge today, I cannot say.B4F22533-280D-4BD8-842D-76DDA61CFB14.thumb.jpeg.f7208bf261fc911a556e9b4a3ddb8fa4.jpeg

Coincidentally I will be in Colorado next week. Good to know there will be one less there.E6F9C06B-D96B-4BA3-A34E-BF7AD24E01F2.thumb.jpeg.189cc9db814207b16312e13788ae9e42.jpeg

I wonder how US-spec cars are legal over here as they use the rear brake lights for indicators.

On 10/7/2022 at 10:01 PM, sheffcortinacentre said:

They phased them out in the 80's plus as it's not registered here it won't matter.

Probly not registered anywhere. Asking for a tug.

5 hours ago, Sham said:

Are you implying that there's a not rough arse end of Brum?

Maybe.  But yesterday I went to SLade Road, and Nechells. And didn't get mugged or shot. It was daylight though. 

13 hours ago, mitsisigma01 said:

Camera phone failed ...

Dustbin lorry ... RUB155H ,

seen driving like a twat in Reigate

Edit... Picture eventually arrived in my pictures..24 hours 🤷🏼‍♂️

Was actually RU61SSH ...

was still being driven like a twat though 

this was as he came down off the pavement at 40mph, slammed on the brakes, swung out , tight turn left back across the pavement, no indicators, luckily no pedestrians either.

IMG_20221012_121657699.thumb.jpg.63e7c985b3f03d926eab5730ccc4dee5.jpg

22 hours ago, quicksilver said:

Odd one seen yesterday: NE 15 GAY. No idea why he wants his car to announce his sexual orientation to the world, and I didn't think DVLA would issue GAY anymore.

DVLA still issued FAG until very recently...