Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

This one is for Bones

There was an old Scirroco used to live down my road with registration BHA 80Y (BHA boy)

I have family in Brighton and although I live in Ipswich I follow both Ipswich Town and Albion - I would loved that plate!

A 550 RGY must exist somewhere in the UK too.

I spotted PE60 RGY on a grey Micra on the M6 the other week. I can only surmise that a Peg Orgy would have to be a reconstruction of a dogging site, using peg dolls and toy cars. Or is that just me?

Other than that, I saw 5TYX on a Pajero; ideal for rock fans or classicists. And TGV 8X on a Volvo 740, which just puzzled me and stuck in my mind for some reason.

Saw a Black Bentley yesterday with SPL1F on it......

That made it onto a friend's old facebook page in photo form.

55bloke, I have photo of your R25 in a Harrogate car park from the 21st of July, it will feature in my next thrilling spotting update :D

Yup, that was us alright. Sadly, it'll probably be it's last appearance, as the auto box expired this week. :( Absolutely gutted, love that car so much, but cost too much to fix, I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’ve seen a 3 series around here with the number R6 POO and there used to be a 7 series around with RAP 15T, put together it would say “RAP15Tâ€Â...I don’t know why you’d want that on your car. There’s a few rude ones around here as well, which I don’t care to repeat.

There is a A1 portatoilet hire van going up and down the country (seen it several times over the past few years) with the reg LO 04 POO, but it's spaced to read LOO 4 POO

I often see septic tank lorries with XX## POO. Classic.

On the same theme, a firm in New Zealand has a Scania sludge gulper registered MR TURD :shock:

There is a A1 portatoilet hire van going up and down the country (seen it several times over the past few years) with the reg LO 04 POO, but it's spaced to read LOO 4 POO

I often see septic tank lorries with XX## POO. Classic.

On the same theme, a firm in New Zealand has a Scania sludge gulper registered MR TURD :shock:

There's a tanker near me that has a sign next to the hazard notice that reads "stool bus". Not a number plate, but raises an otherwise boring commute.

Fark me, I though the owner had put some sort of advertising plates on it when I saw it and forgotten to take them off. There must be a reasonable few bob in that plate to someone so to see it it on a such a heap is qite an achievement I think. Sadly I was driving at the time (yesterday mid-morning, M53) so couldn't get a picture.