Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

On my lunchtime walk I pass a Ferarri (modern thing, I struggle to identify anything after the 360) with the plate 50 CK, correctly spaced. Took me several weeks of seeing it every day to think hmm that could say SOCK.

Also in the drive is a Range Rover with 300 CK so I'm guessing his initials are CK and the fact it could maybe spell Sock is coincidence.

1 hour ago, Tartan58 said:

On my lunchtime walk I pass a Ferarri (modern thing, I struggle to identify anything after the 360) with the plate 50 CK, correctly spaced. Took me several weeks of seeing it every day to think hmm that could say SOCK.

Also in the drive is a Range Rover with 300 CK so I'm guessing his initials are CK and the fact it could maybe spell Sock is coincidence.

Blessed are the pure in heart :)

13 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Obviously cherished plates are all bollocks, but the other way around E1 is priced at ebay day dreamer rates....

IMG_6470.png

The 5 squillion quid number plate is fine until some politicians decide we need a whole new number plate system. You don’t really really 'own' the number - it's just part of a state run identification system.