Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

13 hours ago, primeradoner said:

Spotted today in Durham (driving so no pic)  CU 6 on a green  Mercedes 220 . A quick internet  search shows that its a 1976 model ! Last saw this near Durham Riverside cricket ground about 5 years ago driven by an old gentleman. Made my day to see that both him and the car are still about.

He has something like 7 classic cars and is a regular at all the local shows, has had the plate since the 60s/70s from what I recall.

D0625E42-D75B-4255-91CD-D7AF8F6F0B1F.jpeg

F7E7540C-3717-475B-B4C1-2E02615C6484.jpeg

I followed a Puegeuot for a few miles the other day.  Didn't want to risk a photo whilst driving, but I couldn't work the Plate out, maybe there was nothing to work out, but we see many " TTIOMEE Tommy " style plates, I'm always trying to figure out what they might be trying to say

M17CUN

all I could read was MI CUNT 

1 hour ago, Isaac Hunt said:

I followed a Puegeuot for a few miles the other day.  Didn't want to risk a photo whilst driving, but I couldn't work the Plate out, maybe there was nothing to work out, but we see many " TTIOMEE Tommy " style plates, I'm always trying to figure out what they might be trying to say

M17CUN

all I could read was MI CUNT 

Mike Hunt?

1 hour ago, sheffcortinacentre said:

Vic reeves?

Surely he'd have UVA11U on plastic digit plates, then angle the 1 s together to make a V?

ISTR A111GEL on a big Merc driving around South Wales in the 80s and they did this on the middle 1 to get their surname, Angel.

12 hours ago, willswitchengage said:

AMG Mercedes with a daft vanity plate parked on double yellow lines... what doesn't work there? :D

Well yeah. His reg is S11 GGS so putting a black bolt in between the 1s is taking the piss, but that plate is SU GGS with a bolt through the U, that reg doesn't and will never exist. Hope he gets his plate withdrawn by DVLA personally