Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

No pic as driving but yesterday I spotted '3 KL' on a Fiat 500. The plate must be worth a few quid!?

Also, what I've noticed on some cars, is that they put in small print at the bottom of the plate what it is meant to spell if it's difficult to work it out even after alternative spacing and screw positions.

D12 IIE

DAVE

7 minutes ago, Tenmil Socket said:

No pic as driving but yesterday I spotted '3 KL' on a Fiat 500. The plate must be worth a few quid!?

Also, what I've noticed on some cars, is that they put in small print at the bottom of the plate what it is meant to spell if it's difficult to work it out even after alternative spacing and screw positions.

D12 IIE

DAVE

This is one of my favourite things. A crap plate that's explained by a line of text at the bottom

CND has upgraded his personalised* plate on the pikey truck. Before it was #___B11G___##, which I guess is supposed to say Big, shame the other letters didn't make anything even if you squint. It's now WW___#####. Which makes perfect sense with his name being Karl. Maybe he cosplays wonder woman. Or he's saving up for one that starts wow?

I totally don't get the plates thing. Think the best one was a kid at uni who bought a car with an Irish plate already on it, JAZ ~numbers~, and then tried to persuade everyone his nickname was JAZ, and failed miserably, possibly 'cos he was really called Muhammad.