Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

We had to call out an emergency plumber on Monday. He promptly attended and parked his van in the driveway and I helped him carry some equipment into the house. He then carried ME into the house, after I'd collapsed with laughter, after looking at his van's registration.....

IMG_3209.jpeg

I kid you not!!

On 10/13/2022 at 3:26 PM, mitsisigma01 said:

Was actually RU61SSH ...

was still being driven like a twat though 

this was as he came down off the pavement at 40mph, slammed on the brakes, swung out , tight turn left back across the pavement, no indicators, luckily no pedestrians either.

Did the bin man order his number plate via the medium of a ventriloquist's doll?  Who, incidentally, is also the driver.

image.png.d9a7f1523c86c21b01d9e1edcba97823.png

29 minutes ago, Three Speed said:

At the London - Brighton old crocks run today.

That's great. I normally hate illegal spacing because it usually makes something unintelligible but that's just brilliant. I'm guessing that's Staplefield? I was planning to go there today but thought better of it with the weather. Is there the usual assortment of interesting vehicles or have people stayed away? I feel sorry for the participants in this deluge.

A Nissan X-Trail 

X 70 ONX   spaced   X 70ON X   to read  X TOON X  

Date tested
29 July 2022
FAIL
Repair immediately (major defects):
  • Front Registration plate does not conform to the specified requirements (0.1 (d))
  • Rear Registration plate does not conform to the specified requirements (0.1 (d))