Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

On 3/24/2022 at 1:31 PM, 5speedracer said:

No pic as driving but CO0 5TEW on a Discovery. 

Didn't look to be Desperate Dan driving.

Where did you see that?  This was my post from last month.........

Another one from me. Saw a 4x4 pick up in McDonalds car park in Forfar with MOO 5TEW.  Must be either a butcher or farmer.

It would be nice to think he also had COO 5TEW.

17 minutes ago, willswitchengage said:

Interesting - can't find any A NUS plates for sale online, maybe it's banned and that one snuck through? To clarify, I was asking for a friend.

Can you get 5UNA?  Or SUN...A 

I'd S11NA 

C11NT ? 

25 minutes ago, willswitchengage said:

Interesting - can't find any A NUS plates for sale online, maybe it's banned and that one snuck through? To clarify, I was asking for a friend.

It happens sometimes, I distinctly remember seeing KU58 RWA for sale on the DVLA site a couple years ago, only that one and it's no longer available nor is it on a vehicle. Though that's in foreign so it's cheating a little.

1 hour ago, willswitchengage said:

The odd one does seem to sneak through every now and then

Depends if your friend* wants a Mercedes, they could offer to buy the plate and get a free* car with it too ;)

28 minutes ago, Crackers said:

I are confusion. 

IMG_20220408_134326.thumb.jpg.63b0f9a1d2808b981a5c14d29a59040e.jpg

Is this car on its way to/from an IVA test? 

It was a RHD Prius, but the front plate mount was a square one so perhaps this is a Aus/NZ/Japan import? 

The amount of dirt on it did suggest it might have been used for more than just a trip to the IVA...

also has a classic aftermarket square Foglight so I would say indeed thats an import from Japan or somewhere else RHD

I wonder if it was simply rung with another Prius ID for Taxi work, and after being flogged, the next keeper is now getting it properly sorted?

Been trying to catch this one for a while given the Shite implications! 

On first spotting I was think it was a Puss Cat reference being a Jag or maybe mad cat woman. Then I noticed the POO followed by SKAT.  Can't be certain but there is a company that hires out portable toilets for shows in the general area I spot the car so could be related  😆😉

Screenshot_20220408-175710_Gallery.thumb.jpg.d6ccaad445ae9989e6ddb04f905f7479.jpg