Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

I don't have a photo of this as I was driving and my dashcam decided that this was the day to dislike it's memory card and record nothing.

But, there is a Merc Sprinter Van near to me with the plate W40 NNK. I'll leave it your interpretation what they were trying to say with that one.

29 minutes ago, gst said:

I don't have a photo of this as I was driving and my dashcam decided that this was the day to dislike it's memory card and record nothing.

But, there is a Merc Sprinter Van near to me with the plate W40 NNK. I'll leave it your interpretation what they were trying to say with that one.

Fertility clinic owner?

3 hours ago, High Jetter said:

Surely it's not actually POO, but PO 07 PEE. Quite how the pee leaked out I don't know.

Maybe the pee came as part of a 2 for 1....

Or a 2 and a 1.... 

Come to think of it, did they ask for the number plate 271 to be made with the words:

".... the registration is: Number Two, Seven, Number 1"

1 hour ago, DavieW said:

I spotted probably the most expensive number plate I've seen - G1 - on a Range Rover today.

Also spotted JAY 5N. 

The only single-single plates I've seen have been "1"s - 1 T on a BMW 7 series that drove past me 100 yards from my house, twice in a couple of weeks, and K 1 on a Porsche Macan S that seemed to live outside a social club in a nearby village.

Since I'm doing this, recent photo-less plate spots include JAK 3 on a FFRR, and 84 LDY on a Urus, both heading into Gerrards Cross (no surprises there).