Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

6 hours ago, Tadhg Tiogar said:

....and that, children, is why many people can't spell...

Today I haz seen TO11LTS which does look rather like TOILETS at a glance. There's also a dyslexic locally bricky. I know this as his number plate is B21CKY. I'll get a pic when he turns up

You know when people get a car allowance with thier job, which stipulates that they have to own a car newer than a certain age? 

And some people try and get away with an older car and a pre-63 private reg? 

Well if i were ever in that position. I'd  like to get a car within the age limit, and then go and fit a 57 reg to it, so it looks 14 years old. Just so i can show them how stupid thier rules were. 

4 hours ago, New POD said:

You know when people get a car allowance with thier job, which stipulates that they have to own a car newer than a certain age? 

And some people try and get away with an older car and a pre-63 private reg? 

Well if i were ever in that position. I'd  like to get a car within the age limit, and then go and fit a 57 reg to it, so it looks 14 years old. Just so i can show them how stupid thier rules were. 

My work are looking at bringing that rule in. But alongside rules about emissions.

Apparently, the main reason for the age rule is that the emissions rules change like the bloody wind, so it's the only way to keep on top.