Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

On 06/05/2021 at 16:23, Wack said:

Spotted a Grey Bentley Bentayga on the M6 today 

The numberplate was 20 , that was it, just 20 

Funny thing was I'd not noticed the underpinnings were Audi until then , he changed lanes 3 times then exited at J20 without indicating once 

looks like it was 2O (not one issued in period I dont think, so one generated and flogged off by the DVLA themselves I think, only a few county councils issued reverse single letter registration marks in period)

image.thumb.png.499b7a20f779646926c6625055fe25fe.png

the modern day post 2001 number plate font specifically has 1 and I and O and 0 look the same hence why it looks like 20

4 hours ago, bangernomics said:

...Goyishe kopf is a pretty standard insult, gentile brains is the inference.

"5 HUL" is on an 18-year-old Merc.

"BR 15" is on a 1985 Merc 3-litre diesel, SORN'd for the last three years.

"JEW 15H" did end up on a Mk.2 Cortina for a while, but is not currently in circulation. Neither is "KV13 TCH".

I'm just waiting for the next couple of years, because "SH71 SEL" will theoretically become available - followers of the Orthodox Haredi Netflix soap opera may want to grab this one.

On 5/4/2021 at 12:17 PM, Aston Martin said:

I saw a Belgian... Czech... Something not UK. 🤔

KET 🏮CHUP       (The red thing was part of the plate.)

P.s. I am not Alan Wicker.

I think it is Czech or Slovakian; it was on a Red Peugeot and I think a work colleague had it on their car. Many years ago! Completely forgot about it... 👍 

On 07/05/2021 at 19:52, bangernomics said:

Amazed that got past the doovla filter. Pretty offensive term when not used within the tribe.

Goyishe kopf is a pretty standard insult, gentile brains is the inference.

It’s his actual name, he uses a different one when dealing with Jewish people professionally as he knows the meaning. 👍

21 hours ago, Leyland Worldmaster said:

I think it is Czech or Slovakian; it was on a Red Peugeot and I think a work colleague had it on their car. Many years ago! Completely forgot about it... 👍 

That sounds like a Slovakian cherished plate as they can be all letters and the red thing is the Slovak coat of arms - I put an example earlier in this thread. KE is the area code for Košice and they have 5 other characters so KE TCHUP would be valid.

In other news, I saw a van belonging to a resin manufacturer from Milton Keynes today registered RE51N MK.