outlaw118

2 hours ago, UltraWomble said:

1Ea35b7ded15025d3626ab8177c0c09523.jpg

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

If I had that I'd space it like

1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ E  

Is there a max space between letters ? 

Apparently Yes 3.5 cm 

There is no tolerance listed in the regulations. But I guess 45cm would be too much.  In which case I'd have them 3.5 cm apart and but all at the left hand end next to my blue rectangle and EU stars. 

2 hours ago, Amishtat said:

I used to see a 106 around Coventry a few years ago registered A1 5HAG..Never did see anyone driving it though, always parked up. And no, not rocking on its springs with steamed up windows.. 

It was owned by a top local carpet company. The driver was convicted, but later pardoned on humanitarian grounds, after finally losing it and doting the 988th person who misinterpreted the reg plate. A1 5HAG has been replaced by P1LES; do they ever learn?

Carpet City on Foleshill Road - Carpets & Rugs in Foleshill, Coventry CV6  5HP

(all the above are lies)

On 10/1/2020 at 1:17 AM, sloth said:

lad in oz just had leathl  remoived fromhis car by vicroads for "insighing violence" hes owned the plate 27 years....

lawsuit in 3.......2........1.......

Seems like the wokes in Australia are complaining about all sorts of number plates that they take offence at, such as LGOPNR. How the Hell that is offensive just baffles me.

"BA11SY  T" was trying to join the main road. Moments later a Ranger wanted to turn right down Ballsy's road so came over to the middle of the carriageway, presumable blocking Ballsy's view to his left. He took a Ballsy move and pulled out... A car coming through from behind the Ranger  put the horn on pretty quick! 🤣 Ballsy T by name, ballsy by nature!

1847356171_BA11SYT.thumb.jpg.1ea267314f1ef09952f86906a84f9895.jpg