Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

13 hours ago, Three Speed said:

I also have no photo of the Audi A3 that was following me around Acton the other day.  Had the driver been male it would have been too close to read the number plate. (Or it would have passed me). But she stayed just far enough back for just long enough for me to read it: AUD1.

A 2013 model apparently - the car. The driver was a little older.

Two Audis going around with the same plate?

On 7/16/2020 at 9:05 PM, bunglebus said:

Reminds me of the SAM80S plate that I see around occasionally. Probably someone called Sam/Samantha, don't know if they realise it's a bit non-PC.

I expect that complaints would have been made to the DVLA by now, and they will withdraw the plate from it's current keeper.

1 hour ago, Tadhg Tiogar said:

Apparently "1NVA" is not available, which will doubtless disappoint @LightBulbFun

haha :) and someone else already got to AC 70 LOL

AC 67 and AC 43 have also been "taken" , AC 57 and AC 64 comes back as no result (and does not look to be on retention, so have likely never been on the DVLA computer system, but im pretty sure it will have been issued in period so wont be available now I dont think)

There's some trucks with fancy plates about and I particularly like P.D. Izzard, whose trucks are brown for extra shite points. PD12ZRD is their best plate

50190977218_9aa81eff71_c.jpg

PD12 ZRD - PD Izzard by Adam Floyd, on Flickr

Then a few minutes later the almost as good PD11ZRD came the other way

50190977358_06f84cf7c1_c.jpg

PD11 ZRD - PD Izzard by Adam Floyd, on Flickr

The rest of the fleet appears to comprise PD11ZZY, PD15ARD and PD18ARD. All good plates and probably not that expensive.

10 minutes ago, Christine said:

My  Fiat Grande Punto van i  got in exchange for shoeing a horse...

One letter difference on ebay right now !  Amazing !   The above one i will sell too once its mot'd    650 ish

Surely the Maser badge makes yours more valuable?