Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

6 hours ago, jamiechod said:

?

Grace is 5 letters long, plates also 5 letters. 3 of those letters are still in the same order. 

I'm Frank 

There's no way I'd pay a fiver for F5 YNK 

Mind you I would buy EUL 28 in a flash.  

Grandad had EUL 27 on a Wolsey 3 litre and then an Allegro Vandom plas, and when he died my Uncle had it on a V12 XJS....I haven't seen him for 10 years so I assume it's on a Honda Jazz now. 

30 minutes ago, New POD said:

I'm Frank 

There's no way I'd pay a fiver for F5 YNK 

Mind you I would buy EUL 28 in a flash.  

Grandad had EUL 27 on a Wolsey 3 litre and then an Allegro Vandom plas, and when he died my Uncle had it on a V12 XJS....I haven't seen him for 10 years so I assume it's on a Honda Jazz now. 

Well it's good job I didn't buy it to please you eh! 

Not sure if this is the correct place for this question...

Yesterday I saw a black Jeep Cherokee (2014 - 2019 version), RHD, yellow plates at the back white at the front just like normal except the number was (if I remember correctly)  DH100AF. There was no spacing but the numbers and letters where clearly not faffed about with. The chap driving it was of a military bearing but wearing civvies.

Is this an armed forces vehicle? I know recent 'army' numbers are in the format  AB12CD which replaced the traditional 12AB34 but have they extended the digits in the middle to 3? If not what is it?

1 hour ago, martc said:

Not sure if this is the correct place for this question...

Yesterday I saw a black Jeep Cherokee (2014 - 2019 version), RHD, yellow plates at the back white at the front just like normal except the number was (if I remember correctly)  DH100AF. There was no spacing but the numbers and letters where clearly not faffed about with. The chap driving it was of a military bearing but wearing civvies.

Is this an armed forces vehicle? I know recent 'army' numbers are in the format  AB12CD which replaced the traditional 12AB34 but have they extended the digits in the middle to 3? If not what is it?

Was is actually DH 10 OAF spaced wrong?