Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

50 minutes ago, Crackers said:

Come to think of it, I wonder if there's a plate J35 USC which one could space illegally to J35US C... 

Would have to be on a Honda Jizz with a god squad fishy thing sticker on the rear window though.

Sadly it would appear not.

Spotted 7 WHO yesterday, had to slow down to see if it was Roger Daltrey or not. It wasn't. Disappointed.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, a pair of absolute tragedies spotted today were:
- Ferrari 488: DAN12L 
- Audi A3: S3AN W. 
How tragic and empty does your life have to be that you stoop so low to spell your own name on your reg? Or is it meant for forgetful buggers who can't remember their names? Jesus H Christ.
Hmmm, my plate is K 5 KEA and my name is K Skea so not at all tragic if it's done properly ;-).

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, 5speedracer said:

Hmmm, my plate is K 5 KEA and my name is K Skea so not at all tragic if it's done properly ;-).

I agree. I'm a fanatical salmon fly fisher and my favourite of locations is the river North Esk in Angus, a river I spend a lot of time fishing.  I've had N70 ESK for a number of years now.OK it's currently on my sorn'd A6 Allroad with the buggered gearbox which I must make up my mind what I'm doing with VERY soon. Fix or get rid and transfer the plate to my XC90....which is a car I just can't seem to feel the 'love' for. One day I really like it, the next I think it's a dismal PoS.

It's a plate that means feck all to most (fishers get it!) but I like it as it means something to me.

9 hours ago, 5speedracer said:

Surnames are understandard and sometimes very well executed, like a B Agar I know with the plate B4GAR. Shame it's on an old green RAV4 though.

I just think it makes you look like an absolute tit to put "Daniel" or "Sean W" on both ends of your expensive flashy car! 

On 10/16/2019 at 7:32 PM, Crackers said:

Spotted 7 WHO yesterday, had to slow down to see if it was Roger Daltrey or not. It wasn't. Disappointed.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, a pair of absolute tragedies spotted today were:

- Ferrari 488: DAN12L 

- Audi A3: S3AN W. 

How tragic and empty does your life have to be that you stoop so low to spell your own name on your reg? Or is it meant for forgetful buggers who can't remember their names? Jesus H Christ.

FUCK OFF

I bought this plate in 2002 for my 12th wedding anniversary present to my wife Jillian. Our surname begins with JA 

It is the best present I've bought her.  

It also makes a 1997 car look older which is good. 

20190707_171306.jpg