Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

On 8/8/2019 at 7:18 PM, davocano said:

(cross-pollenated from the No Photo Spotted thread)

V6 XMS

Citroën XM V6

Working and also not driving so could not instigate a squealing U-turn to chase for potential photo op.

Also, no camera on me.

fml

These were all available when I wanted an XM, I bought the one registered N30CXM (PRV V6 3ltr) but could have had the one V6XMS (had the later V6 and in a blue colour I didn't care for)

854938516__57.thumb.JPG.e2483d3a24504db556821564f698638a.JPG

On 8/24/2019 at 8:52 PM, puddlethumper said:

Didn't realise Mercedes made pickups. Everyday etc. 

I saw the plate as wanker, which may be fitting, but the owner probably doesn't.

DSC00447.JPG

I think it's a modified Nissan pickup and the first vehicle to be marketed squarely at people who like to talk about 'IR35'

On 8/26/2019 at 6:50 PM, willswitchengage said:

I think it's a modified Nissan pickup and the first vehicle to be marketed squarely at people who like to talk about 'IR35'

Explain. I had a discussion with a Recruitment CONsultant today which invloved checking her understanding of said Ballocks from.the HMRC. Obviously.not a clue, but hey. 

I'm wondering if I'm.the target demographic for said pick up.? I'd rather die. 

11 hours ago, New POD said:

Explain. I had a discussion with a Recruitment CONsultant today which invloved checking her understanding of said Ballocks from.the HMRC. Obviously.not a clue, but hey. 

I'm wondering if I'm.the target demographic for said pick up.? I'd rather die. 

Can never remember which way around it is but dozens of my colleagues have been working for years as contingent workers under IR35... one got busted by the tax man and got a 50 grand payment demand... the others are all still going strong. Anyway, without wanting to open a debate on the matter (I'm obviously just jealous!) one kept bragging about how he bought a pickup through his pseudocompany as it worked out as some clever tax dodge thing as it's classed as a work vehicle. I'm guessing a lot of people might do this.

FYI this is a world of hearsay and smoke and mirrors that I largely am not up to speed on so please feel free to correct me!

There should be a crap number plates thread really, they are the ones I like most. If the letters and numbers have been spaced wrongly or little yellow or black bolts used to change them and particularly if the name the plate is meant to represent is written at the bottom, I love them!

IMG_8621.thumb.JPG.cbbb4c7c86fa0107bdda96eed2edfeff.JPG

This is V90NYA

Sonya, you have a CRAP plate, I love it haha!

3 hours ago, FakeConcern said:

There should be a crap number plates thread really, they are the ones I like most. If the letters and numbers have been spaced wrongly or little yellow or black bolts used to change them and particularly if the name the plate is meant to represent is written at the bottom, I love them!

IMG_8621.thumb.JPG.cbbb4c7c86fa0107bdda96eed2edfeff.JPG

This is V90NYA

Sonya, you have a CRAP plate, I love it haha!

sure ive seen it about too

Grumps: The hiring manager who thinks you are churlish when you say "I won't be here on these days and no I'm not asking permission" 

Or gets weird when you say : I've got the data on a memory stick (my own memory stick)  and I'll be back on Tuesday when I've put it through my own software on my own computer in my own office and I'll present the conclusions then. 

I've had a substitution clause in every contract, but i can't see how I could use it. 

I don't know anyone who knows what I know and is available. And security cleared.