MGF - £7.50 a ticket - Sold out

wuvvum

Can't recall if said already...... I have paid. Think I mentioned something about me sending a refund for an anal trainer butt plug in the message.

Such is the AS way!

Excuse me, what????  I normally send something like "Eddyramrod, as agreed."  How boring am I?

I once paid a mate for some stuff he'd sold me with a bank transfer as it was a few hundred quid. Put the reference as something like "SERV. RENDERED INC. ANAL" for a laugh.

Only he was using his bank statement to go and get a mortgage that week.

Ooops. How I laughed.

Thanks all.

Draw won't be tomorrow night as I'm away visiting family this weekend so won't be on AS.  I should be back home by draw time on Wed so it might be then if all the moneyz are in.

I have just paid. I so want this !!!

If I win, it will be for sale for first shiter to give me £30 and a donation to the forum. Thanks.

I'll take it off you if I don't win the roffle, I really need to scratch the mgf itch but can't justify buying one just yet and Dave is pretty local to me so collection is no problem.

Paypal is being a mare for me at the moment, I think it's this work computer - it just will not load up the payment side of things.  I will keep trying, hopefully if we get nearer to land I can get out a bit of phone signal.  But if not, I promise to pay after the draw if it's just me outstanding, even if I don't win! :-D   I've done tons of roffles on here, so hopefully someone I've given money to can verify I'm totally legit and not a shady character...