Nissan K11 Micra 12 months MoT

LimitedSlippedDisc

Hi folks, long time lurker here. Had a Passat to smoke around in for the last year so it's time to move on my trusty K11.

It's been an excellent car over my 4+ years of ownership and I'll be sorry to see her go.

Key bits:

- 12 months MoT with no advisories

- Well maintained and serviced

- New clutch fitted last year

- 4 good tyres

- Front crossmember solid and oiled

- Both keys

- Great order and not messed with

It's done 67,000 miles and has been perfectly reliable. Insurance is cheap too.

I'm after £400 ono

Nice! Ma_Sterling (still) has one of these in this post 1997 facelift K11. I note the spec being an 'Equation' which is the lowest spec Micra, though I think it has about the same lack of equipment as Ma_Sterlings Micra 'Ally' bar a spec badge and "2 stroke" side strips. Also noticed you have the original rubber mats in it, rare to them still in place in a car this age. I had to seek and buy a set for Ma's Micra.

I recjon at that price I'd have had this off ya just to have one, but I've too many cars.

Great cars, love 'em. Good luck wi' sale.

Hi folks, I've had some strong interest in this but due to logistical issues and location it's still available.

With a baby on the way and a house to decorate I could really do with finding a new home for the Micra by the weekend.

It's truly a great car and I've got receipts for £500 for work done on her last year, servicing, clutch, etc.

£375 if you can collect by Saturday.