Trigger Mojo Fund

purplebargeken

I know someone started a thread during the great AS Forum Crisis of 2016 but it seems to have gone somewhere. I don't mean to cause you any discomfort Trig, but what you have just experienced is shit and this place 'being that kind of forum' I thought it might go someway to restore your faith in humanity/boost your old car mojo if we lobbed a few quid together to do something positive for you.

I know you said that you don't wish to entertain another old car as a daily driver but this might go towards something else that might be useful, maybe a sawn off, AP mines, a Family Bucket at KFC, a hooker and some coke, some bits for the Dolly or a day away or whatever.

If folk want to PM me I am happy to put something via PP as a collekshun type thing. I have no intention to leave the country.

Cheers folks.

Ken

Oh man, this is really a kind gesture but I'm not deserving of it, I've got money and there's people more worthwhile of it than i am. I'll manage fine and to be completely honest with you i don't feel comfortable about taking money off people anyway.

Save it for your own cars, a huge thank you though for the lovely offer. :)

Trig, have a meal out with the Trig family or whatever you want to do with it mate. 

It's just something from us hairy arsed lot to show that we give a shit. It's not about deserving, etc. It's just about something nice in a small shitstorm.

Personally I'd go for the sawn off but hey, that's just me :)

Having suffered a very similar thing recently with my best (non-shite) car, and am still wrangling with the insurance, I'd love to help in some way... It turns out I have had a stalker for nearly 25 years, and she is a real bunny boiler. Apparently she carved my name into her leg with a knife.... shame I'm not called Christopher. RIP my lovely 2009 Volvo. I reckon it's because the Land Rover wouldn't burn. No plastic.

Oh man, this is really a kind gesture but I'm not deserving of it, I've got money and there's people more worthwhile of it than i am. I'll manage fine and to be completely honest with you i don't feel comfortable about taking money off people anyway.

You'll be out of pocket because of the insurance excess through no fault of your own, so that qualifies as deserving it in my eyes. Hope it helps to cover your expenses and if there's anything left for a nice SD1 then so much the better!

Having suffered a very similar thing recently with my best (non-shite) car, and am still wrangling with the insurance, I'd love to help in some way... It turns out I have had a stalker for nearly 25 years, and she is a real bunny boiler. Apparently she carved my name into her leg with a knife.... shame I'm not called Christopher. RIP my lovely 2009 Volvo. I reckon it's because the Land Rover wouldn't burn. No plastic.

Blimey :shock:

Good to have you back on here by the way Mr Ross.