Dacia Denem hunt

romania00

Good luck there... If you were going to find one anywhere, Romania would be your best bet.

Well since I am Romanian I already have one,but I am searching for a British one.

No help from me, but good luck with the hunt.

I wonder where this is now? 

http://autoshite.com/topic/17962-look-what-the-cat-dragged-in-dacia-shifterossa/

I read the entire post and the car has been restored.At least if I don't find one to get,I can see one in fully working condition.

The importer was based down south, but nobody really bothered with them, the advertising campaign did them no favours, calling them 'The acceptable Dacia Denem'. It would be easier to track down a later Renault 12 and add Dacia badges and twin headlamps, and even then, I don't think many Renault 12 mk2's survive

I worked for a company many years ago, and we sold Shifters, Denems, and Dusters. We were also a Yugo Dealer. Known as Great Bedwyn Garage, in Great Bedwyn, Wiltshire, SN8. Owned by Crook Brothers of Devizes IIRC. The manager at the time (1989) was Chris Regan. Many were sold locally, we were close to the Hampshire border. Most were Yellow or Dark Blue. I plan, one day, to go to Romania (Turda ideally) and buy a Dacia.