Proton saloon l reg

aled

On my next door neighbour's father has sadly passed away and up for sale shortly will be his two tone silver and blue proton saloon with the full body kit -now I know these cars are high on the shite list this car has only 45.000 miles from new I think it has mot and could be driven away it does have a slight blow on the front flexi pipe and scratches on the corner of the bumpers this car is open to the very best offer -i will get photos a.s.a.p it is located in llanelli south wales. My number is 07826545800 cheers guys and gals.

Hnnnnnggrrrrrr. Perfect for Shitefest lawlisms, although it doesn't quite seem appropriate given teh circumstances.

Even if I could get over that, I'd only be able to offer £100, which would be an insult, and then it's £50 and five hours by train, and then three hours back, and then £20 for a month's tax and I've not even contacted my insurers to find out their thoughts on me adding a car of this nature to my policy for 28 days or so and hopefully mirroring my 11 years of NCB....

Shitefest lawlisms needs to come in at under £150 costed up and as much as that Proton is absolutely marvellous, I would have to collect it tomorrow which I don't think is feasible. :(

Or, in this instance, morally agreeable.