Autoshite Track Events

The Moog

What's the normal schedule on the day the website is unclear? Is there a safety/track manners thing you need to sit through? I was going to turn up about 9.30 but I'm not sure if that's too late?

I would aim for 9:30 at the latest, yes there is a drivers briefing which is very brief but you have to sign on and everything.

Remember to bring your licence or you will not get on track.

As said, you need to attend the briefing.

I have had an email as well telling me all the rules.

No licence, no race (as the bucketeer found out)

Just been out in the starlet. First time it has been out in a couple of months. Started first time and after a quick blast up the motorway I have a massive smile.

Does need a bit more power, but handles lovely. Such a different beast to the Megane (although that is less boat like than the Alfa!)

Joy roads fitted. I managed to spin the wheels in third in the wet so should make for some interesting on track handling.

I then went to get new windscreen wipers and oil at the worst autofactors in Scotland after. 10 minutes standing with a litre of oil in my hand while they answered a load of phone calls and ignored me I put the oil

back and fucked off.  Never again! As a result I still have very squeaky wipers.

I'm just back from knockhill and it was fupping brilliant - the new mazda is even better than the old one, and that was a whole lot of fun :)

have a great time tomorrow, lads, I might make an appearance later on but there are beers to be drunk tonight (in Bathgate of all places - going to see a band)