Collection Fred, now home, updates

Jazoli

Didn't realise there was a thread on the go.

CU L8R ALFA!!

Just need Mrs S to make her mind up what she wants to replace it with!

20160527_184114.jpg

GR8 seller wud bye again 😆

Just home M6 was a carpark on way back, car is great for the money, I'll be getting the wheels balanced first thing tomorrow, it's worth the money for the seats!

I have no more pics as its getting dark but even when it has a few bumps and scrapes it a nice thing, and a nice place to sit, will need to clean the child drool off the windows as a priority!

20160425_131123.jpg

20160425_131206.jpg

20160425_131230.jpg

Some moar pics from the original advert, tomorrow is fettling day, as is probably Sunday and maybe Monday too.

Just out of interest is this a keeper or would it be worth any wannabe Alfa owners choosing a few lucky numbers for any Italian roffle action that might occur?

I don't know yet, I've only just got it! However I don't keep cars for long and fancy another soft top so you never know, I don't think there would be enough interest in a roffle to be honest.

Jazoli, on 28 May 2016 - 04:05 AM, said:

I don't know yet, I've only just got it! However I don't keep cars for long and fancy another soft top so you never know, I don't think there would be enough interest in a roffle to be honest.

Fair enough Sir, it's just that every so often I get Alfa cravings, never owned one but who knows, maybe one day.............