GoogleMaps StreetView uk now online

GrumpyCat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow check out that yellow CF - WTF's going on there!? :shock:

..That CF is well known, somebody has brought it up specifically either on here or on RR, used to be 'shown', might be RV8 powered.
Looks derelict from where I'm sitting! Appears to be a beast though, hope it lives on...

OMG what a small Google world it is! Only a few weeks ago the owner of the CF, my mate Chris, called me to tell me his neighbour had sold the SWB phase1 minibus for 1.5K to a bloke who knocked on his door. Got me thinking now, theirs is not a through road, so I am wondering if it was seen on google street....The CF is very sad now, and indeed it was a show winner in it's time.

I love google streetview. I was pissed off that they hadnt done my area yet and thus I cant zoom in on my own house, but i was looking around edinburgh today and was pleased (and surprised!) to chance upon my autoshite parked up in one of the streets i was looking at. Must have been working there that day.

• 1 month later...

Whoooo!As I left work, waiting to turn right at a junction the GSV car went past, cameras up. I waved at it as it drove in front of me, then thought 'aha!' so turned left instead and followed it for a bit.About half a mile, and it's a loop road so it shouldn't have to go back the same way (they only use the pictures from one direction, and I don't know how they decide). So hopefully in a few months you'll see my ugly mug from anywhere in the world. ACE!

I've found my new XM on GSV from back when the last owner but one had it. It was kept in Bristol and I used to see it around town, but it took me a while to realise it was the same car - I bought it from Timsbury, just south of city.

Here's the original dealer sticker - Avalon in Glastonbury.

Posted Image

Here you can see it on Streetview...

Posted Image

Another sticker, this time in the side window.

Posted Image

And the same sticker in the car on GSV....

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

Bored in the office today so I decided to retrace my steps via Street View from when I went car stalking one evening in London on my honeymoon (she wanted to go shopping and didn't want to hold me up trying stuff on and such - we decided to reconvene in a couple hours :D I love my wife :)).

Found this...why couldn't it have been there when I was!

Posted Image

Street View number plate blur fail too!

Had a go at this - i think i'm a bit crap at spotting good stuff. Here goes with my masterpieces:

405 shite.

Posted Image

Vauxhall chavalier

Posted Image

Nice old VW van

Posted Image

More VW shite

Posted Image

UnModified Nova (rare sight these days)

Posted Image

Off topic... but what the feck is going on here???

Posted Image

Thats all for nows - thanks for being bored enough to have a look. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Just been doing a bit of shite spoting around Amsterdam.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

What the hell are these things, They are everywhere over there, Look a bit unstable to me!.

Posted Image

Google car spotted by Google car!.

Posted Image

Nice Merc CE with a E30 M3 behind 8)

This lot is all down the same street!

Posted Image

Peugeot 504 (I think)

Posted Image

Is this a DAF of some kind?.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image