SGB Pinzgauer weekend in Shropshire.

fotorabia

My old mates company in Shropshire...he hired me as a photographer.

http://www.shropshiregunbus.co.uk/

All the info on the vehicles is there..we scooted around town..blasted down the motorway with extra turbo boost..and then went all wheel driving on some posh country house estate...

IMG_3973_zpsjcw4nfxx.jpg

IMG_3945_zpspx8mle0j.jpg

IMG_3927_zps1blowr7o.jpg

This one was back from the client for new seats..mini bar..and to be lined with Harris tweed..

IMG_3925_zpsxs0vhk4t.jpg

IMG_3906_zps6y48akxj.jpg

4Q5A0315_zpsl0fe2com.jpg

4Q5A0187_zpsuvjx8fd5.jpg

4Q5A0164_zpsolyeitxf.jpg

4Q5A0096_zpswxuibwm7.jpg

4Q5A0314_zpsufvsz6ml.jpg

4Q5A0079_zpsiso31jks.jpg

4Q5A0080_zpses3qdkve.jpg

So in all i counted about 11 of them...their quite amazing actually...Gregor pulls them out of Switzerland..Oman and Malaysia...i may even be able to accompany him one day.

I may be wrong  I have an enormous knob    these are constructed next to the universities of Guiddyfords Surrey from recycled Puch Maxis? Same as Fiat/Panda/Puch/Styer 4x4 ???

Yep..i think your right about that..but no longer built as they have have no explosive protection..ceased in 2005...Taliban and their IED's saw an end to them probably...

Great stuff, especially the turquoise one doing the off roading.  Thanks to Lacquer Peel I know what these are after he identified this one I spotted trundling along last month.

201604-27.jpg

Did he really?

I keep doing that.  I confuse you and LP all the time.  I still think WilsonWilson and FOAD and 320Touring are the same person.  I'm just going to start calling everyone Bruce.  Soz.

I had never realised that WWWWwilson, 320 and Foad sort of looked alike.

Why do you confuse LP and I?