My 1973 Cadillac, Huggy Bear

eddyramrod

Not many people here will have the money, but... you saw it here first!

I've had Huggy almost two years now and it's probably time he got some better care, like an indoor garage for a start!  We've now got a new pump on the screenwashers, so they work, and it'll come with a new MoT, regardless of exemption.

£6000 to a Shiter.

Not many people here will have the money, but... you saw it here first!

I've had Huggy almost two years now and it's probably time he got some better care, like an indoor garage for a start!  We've now got a new pump on the screenwashers, so they work, and it'll come with a new MoT, regardless of exemption.

£6000 to a Shiter.

empty-hangar_1385-598.jpg

NOOOOOOOOO! I can't believe you are selling. It's gorgeous. I fear this is even longer/bigger than the Dolllop and I have enough trouble finding spaces to park that. If it's still available in a few weeks if/when I get my life sorted out (which will never happen - I've been trying for years!) I will get back to you.

No doubt they were fitted with emissions kit to the carb(s), distributor. Modifying that can result in BIG improvements in MPG and powah!

This being a 73 it’s a bit early for all the emission control crap, it was later 70’s stuff all that started really restricting output.

I’m not 100% sure about this car but my Mercury (also 73) has no emission control gear whatsoever. It can vary though depending on the state the car originally came from. California cars might very well have more than most others. Some even had cat converters back then.

I don’t think this car has any of that stuff?

Yay, you can see the family resemblance of the CF & GM vans too, and GM kept building them long after the death of the CF as well. I did post a salty priced one in the egay thread the other day, swb custom job with porthole windows, and it was brown