Jalopy Magazine,what are they worth?

155V6

There are folks on here that'll happily buy them all off you, I'm sure. I think there's a (full?) set of them moving between members for the price of postage too but I've not seen anything about it in a while.

Just done ^this^ myself, a copy of the apparently rare issue 30 went for a tenner, all the others went for less than a fiver, the 2.49 ones only had one bid.

Id suggest your target market is mainly on here and youd probably get some takers around 3-4 quid posted.

Jalopy = £priceless.  Its shows the folly/faux-wank of current car mags for what they are; thinly veiled brochures written by idiots.

They are very much like 1980s copies of CAR in that you can read them again and again and be entertained, CAR has never made me piss-pants laugh out loud though. 

One of the best mags ever. Loved the NGK Sparkright column.

Antidote to crap, piss-poorly written, modern car mags thrown together by children too busy ass-kissing (please keep inviting me to those luxury foreign junkets and keep loaning me fancy cars) the manufacturers to bother with saying anything useful to the unfortunate schmucks actually buying them.

(And don't get me started on motorcycle mags either - they're even worse!)

• 4 months later...