Raffle Alfa 156 £2 A TICKET -PAYMENT DUE PLZ

320touring

please pay promptly so we can have a laugh as eddyramrod gets lumbered with it on Wed evening:)

EFA, because I've paid now, it's mine!

I've used some of the same numbers on the Gooner roffle too, I could end up with both!  There's a terrifying prospect...

I don't as a rule win things, it's just random numbers and I could just see those seats in a white panda.  In fact I have a set of Alfa seats in cloth that I'd be willing to swap for the current ones fitted - moolah waiting!   So there you go, win a car and instantly make a few quid on the seats!

If I do win it I'd obviously never get around to taking the seats out.

Paid.

Fuck.

This is going to take some explaining. However, tonight is not the night to make that attempt.

Neil, where is your closest rail station, and how soon do you need this out of the way?

Hi Chap, nearest station is Lenzie, but I can get you from Glasgow or croy too.

its not insured but has tax til sunday-would be ideal to get it done this week if possible..

Neil. It's very unlikely that I can get this before the end of the month. At the moment, my first free day is next Friday. Additionally, I haven't told Mrs S yet, as she's got a hospital appointment today, and is quite stressed about it.

If next Friday is too late, I'll see if I can sort something sooner, but it will probably be late night.

Or..... If any Scotland based shiters would like to buy a 147 or a Leon Cupra, this could ease tbe problem. 😉

I have broken the news to Mrs S. The initial reception was frosty, but she's coming round to the idea of a £2 car. Train tickets are arranged, and I will be meeting Neil in the Vectra tonight.

Collection thread soon.....