Today I have been 'bus'y

messerschmitt owner

I think they're called British Bus Exports or something.  Not known for being enthusiast friendly, but people turning up is probably annoying when you're trying to work.  I know it well - from the outside like you.  The Forest is fab for old motors though.  

I do wonder which fleet the old Metropolitan is from.  One of a handful left, bet its got some rust by now!

I think they're called British Bus Exports or something.  Not known for being enthusiast friendly, but people turning up is probably annoying when you're trying to work.  I know it well - from the outside like you.  The Forest is fab for old motors though.  

I do wonder which fleet the old Metropolitan is from.  One of a handful left, bet its got some rust by now!

yep, the Forest is brilliant for old cars - another old Alfa in the railway station car park, plus at Yorkley the garage always has a nice selection. Our local garage in Ruardean also gets some fab stuff in - probaby cos a rodent twat from Amazon Prime lives down the hill.