AS tally

Craig the Princess

15 at the moment (egad!!!).  Of which 9 are MOT'd.  Of those that aren't, one is MOT exempt (A35 - although it's not even close to being roadworthy at the moment), and two (121 and Movano) are still taxed, I just haven't got round to re-MOTing them yet.

The boundaries between shite and modern are somewhat blurred - the diesel Saab 9-3 is definitely in the latter category, but the newest (by a few months) car I currently own, the 05-plate Rover 25, has some shite credentials I think.  Going on the results of my attempts to sell it, it appears to be about as desirable as smallpox, which I reckon qualifies it.

4 oldies for me, and 1 modern company van.

All 4 are road legal, but by now only 3 are drivable as the Capri is just a rolling shell and probably in the process of being media blasted.

And it gives me great pleasure to finally be able to class the Mercury as fully and faultlessly running, driving and roadworthy!

Five, all currrently taxed and MoTd too which is unusual (although the Daimler's runs out in 9 days).

Plan is to reduce to three again. The Vectra will go soon hopefully, then the Daimler once I get the V5 back from DVLA with it changed to historic tax class. I got some enjoyment out of it, but would rather quit now than pay out lots fixing something that isn't a keeper anyway. The Metro provides me with my old jalopy fix, and by contrast costs me nowt.

Give it a month though and I'll probably end up buying an XJ40 or something...