NORTHERN POWERHOUSE Classic - 7ish PM TONIGHT Tuesday 4th July @ Glossop

Dave_Q

• 3 months later...
  • Dave_Q changed the title to NORTHERN POWERHOUSE Classic - 7ish PM Tuesday 29th December @ Glossop
  • Dave_Q changed the title to NORTHERN POWERHOUSE Classic - 7ish PM Wednesday 29th December @ Glossop
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Dave_Q changed the title to NORTHERN POWERHOUSE Classic - 7ish PM Tuesday 5th April @ Glossop
18 hours ago, 3VOM said:

Bumping this to see if there is any interest. Tradition would indicate next Tues 5th April would be the next meeting.

Tuesday 5th, 7pm, Glossop. It's on. 

5 hours ago, paolodivichio said:

Oh didn't see this thread til now, There's been quite a bit of interest in a meet up on my thread! I'm free next Tuesday if other people are, would be good to put some faces to names on here 😊

Come along! If only to join the roster of people who came once and now won't talk to us :lol:

I'll be there, most likely sans car unfortunately as of my cars, one is going on Sunday, one is going to be away for paint on the 5th, and one probably won't have an MOT as I'm only insured to drive it from the 4th. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Dave_Q changed the title to NORTHERN POWERHOUSE Classic - 7ish PM Tuesday 7th June @ Glossop
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Dave_Q changed the title to NORTHERN POWERHOUSE Classic - 7ish PM Tuesday 5th July @ Glossop
  • 1 month later...
  • Dave_Q changed the title to NORTHERN POWERHOUSE Classic - 7ish PM Tuesday 9th August @ Glossop
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Dave_Q changed the title to NORTHERN POWERHOUSE Classic - 7ish PM Tuesday 6th September @ Glossop
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Dave_Q changed the title to NORTHERN POWERHOUSE Classic - 7ish PM Tuesday 7th Feb @ Glossop
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Dave_Q changed the title to NORTHERN POWERHOUSE Classic - 7ish PM TONIGHT Tuesday 4th June @ Glossop