NORTHERN POWERHOUSE Classic - 7ish PM TONIGHT Tuesday 4th July @ Glossop

Dave_Q

• 4 weeks later...

Updated the title as 1st Tuesday in Feb is next week. 

Sadly I am out for the forseeable - a change in child activity evenings means I can't do Tuesdays now except school holidays. 

What I will probably do is figure out somewhere to host a slightly more Northern Northern Powerhaus on a different evening and week (Wednesdays will be free for me starting in a few weeks)

Enjoy anyway and I'll be down in the summer holidays.

Glossop police station was recently subject to night closure due to local authority cuts, with a few plod from the next town driving around as compensation. Naturally this unleashed a veritable crime wave on Glossop's mean streets, with at least three Audis being stolen in the space of a few months, around 10 items of garden furniture going missing and in one tragic case an old lady had her recycling bin tipped over.

This caused local outrage of the torch and pitchforks variety and so the police station has recently returned to being a 24 hour operation. To show they're back in business the feds have to be everywhere in vast numbers, every night, just to let the denizens of Glossop know the authorities are taking care* of them again.

• 3 weeks later...