The Autoshite holy grail is now one of us!

trigger

Still would, even after those pictures. Reckon if I waved £800 in crisp notes under his nose he'd budge? I have never paid more than £700 for a car, these figures scare me...

Hard to call, I would certainly try myself as you never know. If you're serious I'd humbly suggest tipping up there with cash in your hand rather than just messaging him.

Some Howmanyleft stats...

There are 6 1982 Sierras left Licenced, and 23 SORN'd

There are 115 1983 Sierras Licenced and 457(!) SORN'd

The detailed stats for 'Sierra Base' 

1982 = 0 and 1 SORN'd

1983 = 3 and 27 SORN'd

Conclusion is what we know already, rare beast.

no I'm a lover of old british tat, but surely autoshite should be about driving the best examples of old shit they can find, the thing i find with most people who run old knackers, is the fact they buy the very worst cared for example of a car thats had no money spent on it, buy it, try to run it on buttons, then when it goes wrong which is most of the time, they then say the usual "fucking piece of shit", don't know why everybody raves on about vw, mines a piece of shit, maybe if people didn't buy the biggest bag of bollox they could find, and actually bought a better cared for example then they might get some enjoyment of driving said old shitbox, but i just find it weird that some guys on here buy absolute fucked heaps for half what a nice one is, then spend the same again on heap to get it fairly drivable only to still be left with a drivable fucked shitbox, worth fuck all, then after 10 minutes of attention on here sell it for fuck all, and go and buy another shed and do it all over again cos their bored with the car they have had for ten minutes.

I've known bank robbers with shorter sentences than that...

I watched how Eddie Izzard ran 27 marathons in 27 days in honour of Nelson Mandela who spent 27 Years in Captivity.

Mandela's cell on Robben Island looked more inviting than that interior.  

I like the Sierra but uber modern styling? compared to the cortina yes, to SD1 - u r having a laff.

i just find it weird that some guys on here buy absolute fucked heaps for half what a nice one is, then spend the same again on heap to get it fairly drivable only to still be left with a drivable fucked shitbox, worth fuck all, then after 10 minutes of attention on here sell it for fuck all, and go and buy another shed and do it all over again cos their bored with the car they have had for ten minutes.This is Autoshite and that's how we roll.My sierra is now valued at eleventybillion pounds.

I paid the "price of a nice one" for my low mileage 2 owner ZT-T with fsh etc, and it's still fucked. Frankly I wish I'd just bought a fucked one insead of spending ages waiting for a good one :)

Anyone want to go halves?

I'd just love to get it to as many car shows this year for shits and giggles.  Ideally taking it there "trailer queen" style to the utter bemusement of the 'besandled' owners club members.

If ever there was an opportunity for a "club car" - surely this is it?

I'd just love to get it to as many car shows this year for shits and giggles.  Ideally taking it there "trailer queen" style to the utter bemusement of the 'besandled' owners club members.

If ever there was an opportunity for a "club car" - surely this is it?

That's exactly what I done with my recently purchased Saab 900,the comments ranged from 'you must polish it and put alloys on it' to 'it has a delaminated badge on it'.   Sorry but it's staying like it is.