Scrapyard choddage

omegod

But it can be a bit too much "old skool" fun - trying to take off a Focus door mirror while He operates a crane with a car attached swinging over your head held by chains (and leaking residue petrol at the same time) is the best incentive to hurry up than any Time Saved Bonus Scheme I've ever been on.

But it can be a bit too much "old skool" fun - trying to take off a Focus door mirror while He operates a crane with a car attached swinging over your head held by chains (and leaking residue petrol at the same time) is the best incentive to hurry up than any Time Saved Bonus Scheme I've ever been on.

Or when it's a LWB tranny on a single chain and he fecks off for his dinner leaving it creaking n swinging over where you are working, had a couple of injuries there, zafira hatch slammed shut on my fingers, very meek shout for help , walked into a random piece of angle iron near scalping myself , needless to say he doesn't have a first aid kit   :shock:  

Or when it's a LWB tranny on a single chain and he fecks off for his dinner leaving it creaking n swinging over where you are working, had a couple of injuries there, zafira hatch slammed shut on my fingers, very meek shout for help , walked into a random piece of angle iron near scalping myself , needless to say he doesn't have a first aid kit   :shock:  

If the stock doesn't get you, the mudpits and rats will..

I keep a special pair of designated "Mally Boots" in the car at all times in case I have to visit - the terrain is the same all year round, it never dries out.

Guest bangerfan101

Was a lad killed In a yard down Devon way a couple of years back. He was inside a transit that got picked up by the grab on a 360 digger. What a way to go :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bangerfan101

I've been in addymans in Knaresborough this afternoon looking for an idol control valve for my fiesta.

Some lovely old shite in there. Pick of them been a lovely old landcrab and an xjs that looked like it had lived under a tree for 20 year.

Well worth a lookin if your passing

I've been in addymans in Knaresborough this afternoon looking for an idol control valve for my fiesta.

Some lovely old shite in there. Pick of them been a lovely old landcrab and an xjs that looked like it had lived under a tree for 20 year.

Well worth a lookin if your passing

What sort of shape is the Crab in? Is it an Austin, Morris or Wolseley?

Crab was a full car that hadn't been touched. Think it was a wolsely but not 100% sure. I'm just going by the front grille

Be handy is it was a Wolseley. I might have to go check it out as I'll no doubt need some bits to get my heap though it's test shortly.

Off topic, sorry, but does your fiesta wheeze like a 60-a-day asthmatic when you pull up? Mine was doing that, and I was wondering. It's in Banger-Racing Heaven now so it's just for me to know!

Guest bangerfan101

Not idling when it's cold. Nothing there at all when you first start it. I've been sat with it reving about 3000rpm to get some life into her

Much to the annoyance of my Mrs an next-door. Fuck em

• 4 months later...
Guest bangerfan101

Crabs still their in addymans. Up on the racks looking almost complete, less it's wheels.

Piggotts in strencell near York must have a pile 10 deep 10 high at the minute. A thing to behold

Crabs still their in addymans. Up on the racks looking almost complete, less it's wheels.

Piggotts in strencell near York must have a pile 10 deep 10 high at the minute. A thing to behold

I might go check this out in the morning. Just fettling mine for it's test now so a few bits and pieces would be most welcome. Any idea what colour interior was in it?

post-121-0-85409300-1472832314_thumb.jpg

Can anyone local to wades see if the Datsun is still the please? Road trip in order if so.

@Ratdat Am I right in saying that it should have front discs that'll fit the estate?

The brakes won't go onto the 1200 struts so you'd want the complete struts with the bottom arms to swap onto a 1200. 

Guest bangerfan101

No idea on the interia. I quickly liberated an expansion bottle for swmbo mk6 fiesta on my dinner break then hot footed it for a swift pint of Sam Smiths before returning to work. Late