Cars that you forgot existed!

fatharris

This one is a slight tangent on cars that you never knew existed, these are cars you were aware existed, but forgot all about them.

The trigger for this was spotting:

d8c1ac8a853a71f7432ff6f8c34a3e4d.jpg

This, a Fiat Idea, resplendent in pogweasel pink. Completely forgot they were a thing.

Any more motors that escaped your memory?

This one is a slight tangent on cars that you never knew existed, these are cars you were aware existed, but forgot all about them.

The trigger for this was spotting:

d8c1ac8a853a71f7432ff6f8c34a3e4d.jpg

This, a Fiat Idea, resplendent in pogweasel pink. Completely forgot they were a thing.

Any more motors that escaped your memory?

I never knew these existed.

lancia Chrysler upsilon, instantly forgetable

The entire Lancia Chrysler range from 2010+ was. The Delta was just there and I dont think anyone other than the odd mini-cab driver actually drove the second gen-300C! 

-

The Suzuki Kizashi...

suzuki-kizashi-4.jpg?itok=y1No1wXd

3-series sized Suzuki saloon, only came with a 2.4 4-pot petrol with a CVT box...and cost £22,000! 140hp and AWD though. 

Apparently they managed to flog 335 of them in 2 years. (According to 'HML') 

Saw one the other week and honestly forgot they existed. Thinking that it was the equally as rare SX4 saloon! 

I totally would own one as well...

lancia Chrysler upsilon, instantly forgetable, until this evening when i passed one near thirsk on the A19!

goes to show, some people will buy anything.....

chrysler-ypsilon-0-9-twin-air-limited-ha

Some worries that Chrysler were to revive 'IMP' as model name..

Oohh! Close..... ;)

TS

Loads of them, they just slowly disappear without you noticing , and when you see a pic or someone mentions one, the memories come flooding back. Not Rare ones but once was everyday ones, Wartburg Silver Knight , a standard in my childhood. DAF , Lada's (which had the heaviest steering in dah world) etc.....

The entire Lancia Chrysler range from 2010+ was. The Delta was just there and I dont think anyone other than the odd mini-cab driver actually drove the second gen-300C! 

-

The Suzuki Kizashi...

suzuki-kizashi-4.jpg?itok=y1No1wXd

3-series sized Suzuki saloon, only came with a 2.4 4-pot petrol with a CVT box...and cost £22,000! 140hp and AWD though. 

Apparently they managed to flog 335 of them in 2 years. (According to 'HML') 

Saw one the other week and honestly forgot they existed. Thinking that it was the equally as rare SX4 saloon! 

I totally would own one as well...

I spotted one today!

Thought of another one I'd forgotten. Was looking at a Fiat Regata on Flickr and thinking it was a late one but couldn't remember what replaced it. Then it came to me: the Tempra. Haven't seen one of those for years so what happened to them?