Perodua Nippa GX - NOW ROFFLED OFFLED

Station

I'm selling Mr Nip.
It's been trouble free since I bought it in 2013, apart from the engine exploding on m6. I've since replaced engine with sub 20k one.
It doesn't overheat everything runs fine. I think there's a small leak on the bottom of the radiator, but it's been so long since I've driven it I can't remember correctly. My lady friend drove it for two years and obv had no clue so I think it's fine.
It had recent new tyres, exhaust system, cam belt, thermostat. I bought a brand new battery last year as woman kept leaving the lights on. It also has adjustable coil overs. The ride isn't much harsher than original set up, I reckon it's improved it. Cornering is ridiculous!

There are two 80's Wolfrace seats up front - these slide back right to the rear seats, my 5'9" frame fits with the seats halfway, there is LOADS of room.

I reckon this would suit a learner as visibility is excellent. It can keep up to 70mph traffic with five gears, and doesn't scream it's crankshaft off.

25735139632_6a31a83fd8_b.jpg

25229509073_bc1e39fb0b_b.jpg

25555370360_dc5e7deb67_b.jpg

25229485783_57c56bc464_b.jpg

25856058175_61297ff8e2_b.jpg

£5 per ticket

1 The Moog
2 The Moog
3 The Moog
4 The Moog
5 The Moog
6 spartacus
7 KruJoe
8 AlsoMike
9 AlsoMike
10 bub2006
11 Fat_Pirate
12 sporty-shite
13 Cavcraft
14 UltraWomble
15 ShiteRider
16 Dave_Q
17 Fat_Pirate
18 barmatt
19 Fat_Pirate
20 bub2006
22 Rave
23 sporty-shite
24 UltraWomble
25 bub2006
26 spartacus
27 95 quid Peugeot
28 Sigmund Fraud
30 ShiteRider
32 bub2006
34 FOAD
35 WilsonWilson
37 95 quid Peugeot
39 WilsonWilson
40 blakey79
42 barmatt
44 Rave
45 sporty-shite
46 bub2006
47 ShiteRider
49 WilsonWilson
50 Sam Glover
52 FOAD
53 Sigmund Fraud
54 Cavcraft
56 Fat_Pirate
57 Cavcraft
58 UltraWomble

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted the seats on the Blue forum and i still do....where are you,miles away?

Did you just want the seats and not the mounts? I TIG welded steel tube frame which are bolted to the original runners and want to put Starion seats in (if they fit). The bottom of the seat has a flat plate with mounting holes in.

I've been driving this a bit with the possibility of driving it to Europe for an interview (I would drive anywhere over a quick flight), but I think it would be too heroic and unsuitable.

400 is a very loose guide price by the way.

• 4 weeks later...

dollywobbler, I have now twigged on your earlier comment about 'sexy graphics'! 

the pain of having to watch an advert like that can only be surpassed by the shame of having to take part in it... I wonder where they are now...?

EDIT - I've just watched this again (I'm a glutton for punishment) - the sexy graphics one also has vinyl 'twin headlamp' mimicking stickers! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

winner :-D  well maybe, after hunting through many car forums looking for a little runabout for my daughter who all but wanted a minty fiat uno to replace her minty fiat uno that was damaged by low life who wanted her minty fiat uno more than she did,........... oh bo77ox to it, let go straight to the point
is this or is this not still for sale ? ive sent her a pic and received back an imoji with love hearts for eyes

I still have it, my mum said I should give it to my niece who is taking her lessons in September but I can get her something else. It's parked SORNed on my mums driveway atm.

I'm not sure how similar it is to a Uno but the suspension on coilovers is solid. It's uber-reliable and unbeatable around town though. I plan on putting MGF seats in as the bucket seats are a bit too retro.