DVee8's Daimler250 V8 ...

DVee8

I heard it before i saw it coming, what a lovely burble it makes.

We took a drive round the back roads while Dvee8 jnr bolted the wheels back on the mazda I’d been fettling (cheers ben, job well done, all bolts torqued up to spec) the Daimler just wafts along, such a relaxing experience, the old car smell, the v8 burble, all the senses very well catered for :) 

Then we pulled over and swapped seats - what a privilege to be allowed behind the wheel, this car really is something special, I can see why you will keep it for ever, many thanks for trusting me, she’s a beauty !

13 minutes ago, gm said:

I heard it before i saw it coming, what a lovely burble it makes.

We took a drive round the back roads while Dvee8 jnr bolted the wheels back on the mazda I’d been fettling (cheers ben, job well done, all bolts torqued up to spec) the Daimler just wafts along, such a relaxing experience, the old car smell, the v8 burble, all the senses very well catered for :) 

Then we pulled over and swapped seats - what a privilege to be allowed behind the wheel, this car really is something special, I can see why you will keep it for ever, many thanks for trusting me, she’s a beauty !

Ben says he heard it all the way round Waldridge village, and back to your place. Thanks for the praise i'm glad you like her.

• 11 months later...
3 hours ago, gm said:

image.jpeg.5ea28fbc20f59ef9da697b541a30af63.jpeg

looks like you won the “who’s got the best prom car” game by a country mile :) 

i hope you had a suitable chauffeurs hat for the occasion ? 

I did in that photo, but 1 of Adams mates arrived in a tractor .   A big rig  and a Tesla model Y, Audi R8, Skyline, Bentley convertible,  lots of Range Rovers, 2 Mustangs and Del boys van.  

4 hours ago, DVee8 said:

I did in that photo, but 1 of Adams mates arrived in a tractor .   A big rig  and a Tesla model Y, Audi R8, Skyline, Bentley convertible,  lots of Range Rovers, 2 Mustangs and Del boys van.  

you’ll need to take the exo next time :) 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...