(NOS) Shitter Cassette Radios (More than one of each available)

Aston Martin

Apparently the Sanyo can have the frequency expanded by the simple application of a soldering iron and some capacitors:

Ура!ПолучилоÑÑŒ, вÑе решилоÑÑŒ шунтированием гетеродинного контура путем подпайки параллельно катушке дополнительного конденÑатора поÑтоÑнной емкоÑти Ñ Ð½Ð¾Ð¼Ð¸Ð½Ð°Ð»Ð¾Ð¼ 50 пф. Тему наверно надо ÑнеÑти, Ð²Ð¾Ð¿Ñ€Ð¾Ñ ÐºÐ°Ðº?

Personally I quite like the idea of a low frequency ORIT radio and the possibility of hearing the Intervision Song Contest live from Moldova.

Intervision_identification_caption.png

They go for shit loads in the former USSR

12743596_562008343987407_549652329116448

Apparently the Sanyo can have the frequency expanded by the simple application of a soldering iron and some capacitors:

Personally I quite like the idea of a low frequency ORIT radio and the possibility of hearing the Intervision Song Contest live from Moldova.

Intervision_identification_caption.png

The only reason I discovered it was Russian was because when you Google that model it takes you to Russian forums all asking how to change the frequency.  :-D

You can get Japanese FM converters on ebay for about a tenner, which I think is the same frequency as Russia?

They go for shit loads in the former USSR

Dammit, I sold it on the wrong forum. The speakers are probably worth more.

Have paid for mine but like a tit I paid it from the joint account, so am going to have to explain this to Mrs Imp as we are on a very very strict budget at the moment until she goes back to work, only spending money on 'essentials'.

I think a stereo for a car thats off the road is not top of the list of things I am allowed to buy......

I suspect I will be living in the car but at least I will be able to listen to some PHAT TUNES YO!

Have paid for mine but like a tit I paid it from the joint account, so am going to have to explain this to Mrs Imp as we are on a very very strict budget at the moment until she goes back to work, only spending money on 'essentials'.

I think a stereo for a car thats off the road is not top of the list of things I am allowed to buy......

I suspect I will be living in the car but at least I will be able to listen to some PHAT TUNES YO!

You could show her this?

Unisef on ebay for £60. 

Linky

Tell her you've saved her money.  8)

• 2 weeks later...