Top level kiddyfiddler business opportunity - Transit Ice Cream van for sale

Guest Breadvan72

Guest Breadvan72

Bit of an old perv?  Curious creepy hands and abundant nasal hair?  Like hanging out near schools?    Got an authentic 70s name such as Les?

OR: fancy your chances with the local MILFs?   Bit of hanky panky 'ows yer father in a big-up Robin Askwith stylee?

Here's yer van:

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C704997

6943287.jpg

[6943293.jpg

Ideal business for hiding your ill gotten gains. Or is that just sunbed shops and car washes. Honestly officer I sell 100 ice creams a day at £2.00 each, plus crisps and sweets. That's how I can afford a range rover you see.

You have to BUY enough stock to legitimise the amount you are laundering, which means pouring gallons of cream down the drain every day, and going out and pretending to sell ice cream, so you can create the "books".

Ever wondered why there are so many empty sunbed places and nail bars and NOW dog grooming shops, in Miseryside? Who manage to stay in business.    

I too drove an ice cream van as a student - a Bedford CA, then a CF - and the profit made on soft ice cream then was such that you'd be better off selling ice cream rather than any pharmaceutical products or money laundering.

We could buy a gallon of ice cream out the dairy for £1 - and you could be sure that was more than cost. Out of each seven gallon drum in the van, you were expected to draw £84.

ARE ALL IN THE NORTH

Indeed. The North Starts at Crewe. (or If you come up the M1, Sheffield).

As far as I can tell it ends about 500 miles Further on, but never been past Ullapool, so never saw the end.

A person I know had a unit valeting cars. He had all the gear. According to his reciept book he was really busy at £40.00 a go. Although he forgot to put reg numbers on reciept. He let the garage next door run their compressor off his electric, to keep his bill up. His valeting products where sold for cash to taxi drivers. Funnily enough the last I heard he had opened a dog grooming salon.

A person I know had a unit valeting cars. He had all the gear. According to his reciept book he was really busy at £40.00 a go. Although he forgot to put reg numbers on reciept. He let the garage next door run their compressor off his electric, to keep his bill up. His valeting products where sold for cash to taxi drivers. Funnily enough the last I heard he had opened a dog grooming salon.

Did he buy it off a bad tempered foreigner with prominent eyebrows?