egg

'93 Mondy thread - rear bumper painted!

I've been on here a month, and I've finally cracked and won an ebay auction - 1.6 misery spec early Mondeo as below - £215.

It is in Littlehampton, West Sussex. I appreciate you don't know me from Adam - but if anyone could help me get it back to Herne Bay in Kent please let me know!?

I've asked the seller what his delivery rate is (probably will wish I hadn't).

So this is either a replacement for my luxury* Fusion 3, or a 'classic' keeper for a bit of OSF profit as Cavcraft has already suggested, or maybe a quick roffle if I'm not keen.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Mondeo-1-6-Classic-Car-Low-Mileage-Cheap-Export-/262257691148?nma=true&si=vR28KDs96X0W2RjWlK%252FWMcArj9E%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

$_57.JPG

So, collection planned for Saturday. Will take about 4 hours to get there cross country (but train ticket cheaper that way)

1 bus to Canterbury then 3 x trains to Ashford, Brighton and then on to a place called Ford.....

Autoaid phone number will be to hand....

Collection Fred won't be live as I take the same approach to Cellphones as I do Motor cars....

nokia-105-unboxing-7.jpg

According to How Many left, the ever reliable data says there about 622 1993 Mondeo's left on the road (+536 SORN). This one was built in March 1993, production started in November 1992. Possibly only 32 of these are this base model (but depends as usual on DVLA classifications....)