Shitefest 2016 24th - 26th June --- Lost Property

Six-cylinder

LOST PROPERTYWhen we cleared the field there was not much left but here is what we found!Blue folding chair20LTR Veg oilPack Shitefest 2016 stickersSpoon2x Carling lager4x Metal tube folding chairsPlastic foot/coverPrize awardJump leads in a plastic case2x wheels and tyresRoll of white labelsPack of baby wipesAnything you want back can be collected.

Metal tube chairs and both lots of stickers are mine.

I don't need them back. Do what you will with them :)

Will - The veg is gr9 too, I'll pony up with you PDQ with that, and Six, if you want the 20l gone from the field I'll come grab it, or help you pour it into any of your veg friendly cars. I managed to put a pin hole in one of the bottles though, and emptied the car on sunday night to a rear footwell full of veg, what a waste! Vacced it out with the shite aquamaster which is now a bit fucked, and need to work out how to get the oily smeg out of the rear carpet too, but that can wait.

Sorry about the veg spillage. Makes a teerrible mess I know.

If you would like to call and collect the Veg from sixcylinder you can, and just Paypal cash when you have it. If not, sixcylinder, its free to do what you like with. Top the JCB up with diesel and throw that in on top :D

Thanks for your hospitality!

Sorry about the veg spillage. Makes a teerrible mess I know.

If you would like to call and collect the Veg from sixcylinder you can, and just Paypal cash when you have it. If not, sixcylinder, its free to do what you like with. Top the JCB up with diesel and throw that in on top :D

Thanks for your hospitality!

It wasn't holed when I took it, and it was such a tiny hole I've bashed it with something.

Six, if you have no use for it then I'll take it off your hands if you like to save it getting in the way and pay Will. On Sunday I wasn't sure if it was veg or Moog's homebrew...

Surely Chris has something veg friendly in his massive collection of chod though?

I had an great time. Fanks everybody for being so ace. I hope our superb hosts enjoyed themselves too.

I have a decent video of the site on Sat afternoon taken out of the back of the Ultimate Pleasure Wagon here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXzbQBKz980

And some shots of my weekend.

IMG_5413_zps9ndu9yle.jpg

IMG_5426_zps1qvx7uc4.jpg

IMG_5439_zpsf1vktwep.jpg

IMG_5447_zpspgogkm1b.jpg

IMG_5449_zpshbokzlun.jpg

IMG_5455_zpsywkqnoze.jpg

IMG_5459_zpsxhflx0yi.jpg

IMG_5470_zpswmeuj2mv.jpg

IMG_5476_zps56jt5i28.jpg

IMG_5463_zpsebixx7ui.jpg

IMG_5479_zps9nctumlq.jpg

IMG_5480_zpsspa0srbs.jpg

IMG_5482_zpsl736xscf.jpg

It wasn't holed when I took it, and it was such a tiny hole I've bashed it with something.

Six, if you have no use for it then I'll take it off your hands if you like to save it getting in the way and pay Will. On Sunday I wasn't sure if it was veg or Moog's homebrew...

Surely Chris has something veg friendly in his massive collection of chod though?

I have never wanted to run the veg risk, so somebody should take this from me as I am not planing to use it.

I do have an empty 20 LTR antifreeze container if a new container is needed?

I have never wanted to run the veg risk, so somebody should take this from me as I am not planing to use it.

I do have an empty 20 LTR antifreeze container if a new container is needed?

What risk? Conks out? Add derv...

I'm ok for containers, I got them in 5l bottles, so the one that has 1l less due to leakage is laying on its side so the level of veg is lower than the small hole, and will be the first to go in the tank! I had the door open and closed alot on Sunday helping/watching the brothers touring drain their tank, and threw stuff here there and everywhere so god knows when it happened, not to ofussed, just need to clean the rear footwell at some point. Done 138 miles since Sunday morning, the needle moved off the max and almost down to 3/4 on the way home (good old french dials) so will pop it in over the weekend.

Let me know when would be good for you to have me pop over, unless it can be put in the back of a car and over to Chinnor and I'll whazz over and grab it from you. Infact it may not be wise for me to 'pop over' to the field as I'll loose 4-5 hours just looking at the stuff!

Many thanks to mrs cyl for the cider which when combined with the mixed bag of ales and vodkas that I consumed I had the best nights sleep I've had for a long time , well I was probably unconscious in the back of the Sigma , that then led to the hangover from hell that seemed to last forever . So when I was soberish enough to head out for food I felt that I couldn't return for another session so I withdrew , apologies for not saying any goodbyes infact I don't recall saying much about anything on Saturday . Good to put faces to names and good to see a field full of shite . Same place same weather next year mr cylinder !!!

Cheers

I remember some people taking photos of what they said was an amusing sight - me half-emerging from my trailer bed in an attempt to stop them unhitching it and rolling me away!

Did any of the photos come out, and are they safe for publication? I think Richard and Catsinthewelder were some of the merry culprits...

I only got three not very decent ones I'm afraid.

IMG_5446_zpsjius66sm.jpg

IMG_5447_zpspgogkm1b.jpg

IMG_5451_zps48nhze3h.jpg

I was going to record a video during the ride Joe and I had in the not at all rusty load bed but I was too busy enjoying myself and hanging on.

I think it was just unfortunate timing and many people were away training during Ummtime.

Another fabulous sight I'm sure many missed was the coming together of the lovely Mat_the_Cat and RayMK Stellars.

IMG_5462_zpso3eouag0.jpg