2001 Vectra 2.2SRi 150

Cavcraft

Would this steed not suit Bub2000006?

"I would do but had a rectal prolapse this morning. I didn't mean to upset anyone"

"My ex wife's initials are SRI so I couldn't possibly own it. I didn't mean to upset anyone"

"Sorry, but the seats look to much like a can of Allude Sportstar deodorant. I didn't mean to upset anyone"

Soz Bub :-D

Non of the above are true but did raise a grin. I couldn't afford a 2.2 on insurance anyhow. A lot of car for not much cash.

I went to work in this today after having put about £3.87 of petrol in it. Hand on heart, it's flipping ace to drive, though admittedly I've nothing similar to compare it with really. It was smooth, quiet and went like a bomb without trying.

Brakes seemed a little odd at times, I'm possibly being over-sensitive, but first application of them saw them working just not as I would have expected, I'm just used to 'dab and stop' but in fairness wellying it round the lanes it didn't cause any problem with late braking.

The headlights are shit though, I don't know if the lens needs cleaning or they have the wrong bulbs or something, but they effectively stopped me from really going some on my favourite lanes.