Honda Leg End possibly for sale

pompei

My BiL bought a Honda Legend saloon on an S plate which he's been smoking about in for a few months.  I saw SiL this morning who told me that as he has just bought a smaller car he is probably going to scrap the Honda. It's nearly out of MOT and needs some work to the exhaust.

It's in pretty decent condition otherwise from what I recall. I haven't said anything but I think it would be a shame to lose an otherwise good motor. Is anyone here interested and I could suggest that he could do a deal?  I can get more details if needed and/or put anyone directly in touch with him.

It is in Grimsby by the way.

I think details would be good anyway, the last Legend on here sold in about 30 minutes.

Parts numbers for the exhaust

http://www.lingshondaparts.com/honda_car_parts_selection.php?block_01=17SZ301&block_02=B__0200&block_03=21496&block_05=hcr

The parts place is literally 2 minutes from my door should anything need to be sent?

Hello folks. I saw Jason last night and he would be willing to sell it on. It's done 108,000 with loads of service history, serviced every 6 months.  It needs a back box and three lights on the dash are illuminated  -  ABS, handbrake and the 3rd, sorry I can't remember but he says that the handbrake is not brilliant so may be pads? It was dark when I saw it but from memory it is dark metallic green.

I put him on the spot asking what he wants for it but he said he would be aiming for around £400.

I'll get some pics if it ever brightens up.