28 Days Later - The Ghosts of Longbridge

Sealtainn

Because of course we are all so virtuous that we've never nicked so much as a biro from work have we? Not saying that the minority who nick are right, but as tomorrows birthday boy said 'let him who is without sin cast the first stone.' Think we should cool it on the accusations!

Generally I think its a shame that some buildings are left to get into such a poor state. I'm always fascinated by church architecture, and love going into different churches so find the pictures on 28DL really interesting! Glad someone else has the balls to go in and photo then, coz I ain't!!

I've been on as a viewer, I've no time for crawling round squats taking photos but I've noticed when anyone new joins, uploads photos, they get a right berating from the admin criticising they choice of location etc. Why on the mine reports does no one ever show a shot looking down the shaft or what the entrance looks like?

Yes... Did all the prototypes end up skipped and what about the Rover 75 shells did they get baled?

They probably got nicked by the 28DL admins. Sorry, someone was bound to say it sooner or later so I'll get it out of the way now and then get my coat.

I heard someone off this 28 Days later thing went in, put 3 Rover 75 shells in their pocket, a couple of KV6's got hid up their arse then they ended up selling a Maxi Diesel on eBay for £2900 they had hid inside a tripod bag.

Cinematically speaking... the deception works through 'suspended disbelief' - they really are in deep space, like...

Unfortunately your proposition expires at the end >> these sewer rats wouldn't have a Tripod Bag (just a bag full of Biros) ;-)

TS

Back to the cars, some of my favourite car related shots from my exploration of 28DL were these from a Funeral directors

PICT0349.jpg​

PICT0339.jpg​

PICT0347.jpg​

There are also quite a few reports from the scrappage scheme storage place too - worth looking out!

Back to the cars, some of my favourite car related shots from my exploration of 28DL were these from a Funeral directors

There are also quite a few reports from the scrappage scheme storage place too - worth looking out!

Hey, those are my photos! Wish I'd got some better ones.

I heard someone off this 28 Days later thing went in, put 3 Rover 75 shells in their pocket, a couple of KV6's got hid up their arse then they ended up selling a Maxi Diesel on eBay for £2900 they had hid inside a tripod bag.

Apparently this all happened after they'd regained consciousness. They had previously passed out due to the shock of discovering an Austin Landcrab prototype mysteriously badged as a Renault Twunty. The story goes that Range Rover then stole it on an eBay A-frame, and used it as the basis for the hairdressers favourite, the Evoque.

I once went for a poke around a disused garage.....

IMGP3364.JPG

IMGP3388.JPG

IMGP3363.JPG

IMGP3355.JPG

IMGP3358.JPG

IMGP3383.JPG

TBH it was shit. There were a load of skater kids who saw me go in (through the wide open smashed to shit door) and then shouted through the door "Hey mister, can we come in?" - erm, yeah? You're asking the wrong person.

I did consider nicking the trade plates, but then thought not only is it pretty incriminating if the cops turn up as I'm leaving - also if I use them to cart a car across the country there's probably something I can be nicked for there too.

I once found an abandoned hotel and wandered about inside

I came across a bloke inside, made both of us jump!

We were both a bit wary of one another, I just told him I was having a look about and I'll leave if he wants as I wasn't sure if he was supposed to be there.

'Nah its OK mate, I'm just here to nick the copper, you carry on' was his reply..